How to record programmes on your TV (WD6 and RD4 Series)
Here is a short guide on how to record programmes on your TV.
NOTE: This article relates to the following series:
- WD6 Series: KDL-32WD603, KDL-32WD605, KDL-32WD600 | KDL-40WD653, KDL-40WD655, KDL-40WD650 | KDL-48WD653, KDL-48WD655, KDL-48WD650
- RD4 Series: KDL-32RD433, KDL-32RD435, KDL-32RD430 | KDL-40RD453, KDL-40RD455, KDL-40RD450
- Press HOME in digital mode
- Press the up/down arrow buttons, then the plus button to select [Recordings]
- Press the up/down arrow buttons, then the plus button to select [Title List] > [Error List] or [Manual Timer REC]
- Press the REC button to record currently viewed programmes in digital mode with the USB HDD recording function.
- Make sure you connect the HDD to the TV before recording.
- HDD recording is not available on Italian 2K TVs (2016 models).