Please check the following and see if the condition improves:
- Check that the headset indicator turns on when the earpieces are inserted into the charging case.
The headphones can't be charged if the earpieces aren't correctly inserted. Check that the indicator (red) turns on after the earpieces are inserted.
- Charge the charging case with the supplied USB Type-C cable.
The remaining charge of the rechargeable battery of the charging case may be low.
Using a third-party cable might result in suboptimal charging.
- How to know if the charging case battery level is low, and the headset cannot be charged:
- When the headset’s indicator (red) lights up and immediately turns off, and the headset power turns off when the headset is set to the charging case.
- When the headset indicator (red) doesn’t light up, and the headset power doesn’t turn off even if the earpieces are inserted to the charging case.
- Dirty terminal
If the terminal is dirty, charging may not be possible.
Regularly wipe the terminal of the headset and charging case with a soft dry cloth (such as those for commercial glasses).
Charge in an environment at 5°C - 35°C (41°F - 95°F). If the temperature is too low or high, charging may not be possible.
For efficient charging, look for an ambient temperature range between 15°C and 35°C (59°F - 95°F).